In the modern day world, it is essential to look a certain way, not just in order to please the love of your life, but also to leave a good first impression on your employer! Nowadays, it is as important to look good for a man, as it is for a woman. Men can ace that perfect look just by following some really simple hacks. So here’s your ultimate guide on how to look hot as a man.
5 Essentials of a hot man’s wardrobe:
The way you dress up most certainly gives you an edge over the other not so well dressed men. Therefore, we make it simple for you by enlisting the essentials every hot man must possess:
- Every man must possess at least 2-3 pairs of well fitted jeans: Don’t hesitate on getting your jeans hemmed according to your height. Well fitted jeans in basic colors would do with mostly all your upper wear.
- Quality solid t-shirts: Choose quality over quantity! Branded t-shirts are a ‘one time investment’. Plus, they are extremely comfortable and are a go to option when going on casual outings with your mates.
- A formal white shirt: A formal white shirt is mandatory for all the office goers. You can pair it up with a suit or wear it underneath a blazer. It’s the most versatile piece of men clothing EVER!
- A properly tailored suit: Even though you might not be working for a formal organization, a well tailored suit is a must have for every man. You can wear it to a plethora of occasions such as weddings, receptions, a date, and so and so forth.
- Proper footwear: To ace the perfect look, you must own 2-3 proper pair of shoes. Imagine going to jogging wearing formal shoes and attending a wedding in running shoes! Sounds like a bad idea, no?
Dressing up nice is advantageous, but carrying your personality well is an equally important aspect. So here are some tips on adding that oomph factor to your personality:
- Behave like a gentleman: There’s nothing hotter than men, who respect women. Yes, ‘Chivalry’ is still in trend. Opening doors, pulling out chairs for women definitely gives you an edge over the other men.
- Try to smell good: No, you aren’t supposed to bathe with cologne but a dab would suffice. The men who smell bad instantly create a bad impression!
- Don’t try too hard: It’s okay to be trendy but trying to be overly trendy is a big NO. Overdoing things might end up making you look like a fool.
- Greet everyone with a congenial smile: Smile definitely helps you express the inexpressible. Looking distraught at all times radiates out negative vibes so let that beaming smile flourish!
- Refine your communication skills: A wrong choice of words defies even the best of intentions. Therefore, take care of saying the right thing at the right time.
Hopefully, following this guide on how to look hot as a man makes you hit the right chords in life!